?

The Spitfire Site

A Tribute to Britains Finest Fighter

» Forums Home  |  » The Spitfire Site

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1/48 Otaki/Arii Supermarine spitfire LF MKVIII  (Read 4522 times)
destrozas

Email
« on: October 24, 2012, 04:01:17 PM »

I put the project I just start to finish idea if all goes well in mid-January 2013, and I have to go sandwiching other work and my own work in addition to the family.
it's already quite old mold otaki the LF MKVIII, RAAF, the kit brings the decals to make the CR + C but are badly damaged and before collecting almost obsessive books I have I have received the No. 18 topcolors of Kagero where decals are endless (17 different models), the book shows a profile that I really like carrying the inscription as dumbo, always caught my attention, so that model makes the "hava go jo" , UP + F A58-517 of the RAAF, Morotai in February 1945.

Otaki kit is very empty inside so I will be adding things to scracth and made ​​entirely different gauge copper wire, for now this is what I have done:

This last photo shows how bad it was oriented model, according to photographic support that I have the distribution that brought was incorrect, so delete it and take the necessary steps did a freehand sketch of how it should be inside of this way I can work inside without having to go all the time and taking steps to give you the putty to clean and level the brewing side may be due

destrozas

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 02:35:36 PM »

between yesterday and this morning I made ​​this:

Aleksander

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 02:04:29 PM »

Go on! It looks impressive so far!
Although it is not an easy model, you can change her in a great looking miniature!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length