?

The Spitfire Site

A Tribute to Britains Finest Fighter

» Forums Home  |  » The Spitfire Site

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Spitfire stencils on war time?  (Read 6228 times)
citrico

Email
« on: June 04, 2013, 07:31:50 PM »

hello all!, this is my first post on this forum.

Hi all.

I´m finishing a pair of PR Spitfires. I´m wondering if they should have full stenceling or not, specially the FR.IX. I´m placing the decals now and reference photos doesn´t shows this detail. In particular i´m building a pink FR. IX and a PR. XIX type 389.

Here are two reference photos at the end of the page (a thread of a beautiful FR on a bigger scale).

http://spitfireforum...php?topic=74.15

Here is the building thread of my Spits

http://www.solomaque...=0

Hope you can help me!.

Thanks in advance.
Antoni

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 03:14:46 PM »

Stencils would have been applied at the factory but any subsequent repainting would have obliterated them and I doubt there was any effort to reapply them. There close up photographs of PR Spitfires on which stencils can be seen.
Moles

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 10:39:51 AM »

Love to design these type of models especially for children who will definitely like to play with them. Last time when I had drawn it downloaded utensils from lab report writer site that was also printable and you can select a design of your own choice.
angiefox

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 10:54:43 AM »

Spirefire used in Battle of Britain. The spitfire used in many wars before battle of ww2. British aviation started warfighter plans in ww2. Germans had huge war machinery. People search book writing consulting services usa  to hire book writing agency. Hiring a book writing agency is best way of writing & completing ebook writing project. The professional writing providers are committed to write & complete book writing projects before the deadline. The professional book writing agency ensure to deliver quality book writing project before the deadline.
dustinhunt

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 09:40:39 AM »

Spitfire design is known as the main factor for creating globally known design icons, one of the most popular points being the elliptical wing design. The purpose of the elliptical wing design was to solve two problems that arose during the design of the Spitfire in 1934, these problems revolved around the need for the wings to be thinner, to help with mobility, and also to ensure Used to not cause this either by online assignment writing UK. Pull a lot when the airplane is in flight. One of the main reasons Spitfire gained fame was because of how well they flew, with the reason World War II pilots accepted Spitfire.
mrseoooo

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 05:29:43 PM »

I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.   Faithful Adaption
mrseoooo

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 05:30:21 PM »

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time.   F1 Racing Tech
mrseoooo

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 05:32:39 PM »

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy e   Exponential Bostonvery little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
mrseoooo

Email
shz
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2021, 05:37:56 PM »

I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site   Euro Wake
mrseoooo

Email
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2021, 05:40:03 PM »

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.   ETDN
mrseoooo

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2021, 05:43:22 PM »

I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing   Et Team
mrseoooo

Email
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 05:47:48 PM »

This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellent   Eswnu
mrseoooo

Email
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2021, 05:50:18 PM »

You have done a amazing job with you website   E Stealth
mrseoooo

Email
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2021, 05:56:18 PM »

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.   Emisja
mrseoooo

Email
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2021, 05:58:23 PM »

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.   Embroidery Extravaganza
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length