?

The Spitfire Site

A Tribute to Britains Finest Fighter

» Forums Home  |  » The Spitfire Site

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Role Of Food & Nutrition  (Read 1935 times)
CountryKitchen

WWW Email
« on: October 30, 2020, 09:48:22 AM »

Eating healthy food is important for all. Food is essential, as it provides vital nutrients for survival, and helps the body function and stay healthy. Eating wholesome food is the easiest way to ensure good minerals, vitamins, protiens and nutrients. The meal should consist of grains, pulses, seasonal vegetables, and fruits.

CassiusMorse

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 09:16:13 PM »

Eating healthy food is important for all. Food is essential, as it provides vital nutrients for survival, and helps the body function and stay healthy. Eating wholesome food is the easiest way to ensure good minerals, vitamins, protiens and nutrients. The meal should consist of grains, pulses, seasonal vegetables, and fruits.
Indeed, food has many useful substances that are necessary for the human body - we cannot live without them, only different people assimilate these vitamins in different ways. Diabetics find it much more difficult to get vitamins, so they have to artificially absorb these multivitamins, I found for myself the best multivitamins for diabetics (https://a1cguide.com/best-multivitamins-for-diabetics/) that help me get vitamins more vitamins C and D that I do not get in abundance from food. If there are diabetics who have the same problems as mine, I advise you to try
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length